First aid training courses in Upminster and surrounding areas in Essex.
Crusaider First Aid is a family-run business, so you can always be assured of a relaxed, friendly, personal service.
We pride ourselves in our ability to provide both statutory approved and bespoke courses to suit your needs.
With over 30 years' experience in the field of First Aid training, we have developed a wide variety of courses for a broad clientele. Our customers range from commercial to public organisations such as the Emergency Services, schools, businesses and local authorities.
Crusaider First Aid strives to offer flexibility and competitiveness that's hard to beat.
Following the Health & Safety Executive's decision to relinquish control over the approval and monitoring of First Aid Training organisations, Crusaider First Aid is approved and accredited by the First Aid Industry Body (FAIB).
This means double the number of monitoring inspections than previously conducted by the HSE and double the quality control, offering even greater reassurance to our customers that they are receiving a very high quality service.
We are approved by FAIB to conduct all HSE approved courses including:
- Full First Aid at Work (three days)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification (two days)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (one day)
- Annual First Aid at Work Refresher (three hours, half day)
- Paediatric First Aid courses ( two day or one day Emergency Paediatric course)
- AED (Defib) training by arrangement but we now include this training as standard on adult courses
Crusaider First Aid adhere to the guidelines as laidout in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) from 25 May 2018.